Add a dedicated IP address to your cPanel or Plesk hosting account
If you want to use a dedicated IP address, you can add one to your Shared hosting account.
Note: Dedicated IPs cannot be installed on Managed WordPress accounts.
- Go to your Adaptive Web Hosting product page.
- Next to Web Hosting, click the triangle to expand the list of your accounts, and then click Options for the account you want to use.
- In the Customize tab, from the Server IP menu, select Dedicated.
- If you already purchased a dedicated IP address credit, click Apply Dedicated IP Credit.
If you need a dedicated IP address credit, click Checkout, and then complete your purchase.
Dedicated IPs can take 24 hours to become active on your hosting account. Once applied to the hosting plan, all domains can be pointed to the dedicated IP address.
- Find the IP address for your cPanel account or your Plesk account.