I forgot my username
Follow these steps to see your Adaptive Web Hosting username if you forgot it but still know your password. Required: If you have a Adaptive Web Hosting domain name in your account, you’ll need to know it to recover your username.
- Go to the Retrieve Username page.
- Enter the Email address for the account and click Continue. Complete the security challenge if it’s offered.
- If you have a Adaptive Web Hosting domain name, in the Domain URL box, enter any domain name that’s associated with the account (for example, coolexample.com) and then click Filter. We’ll immediately send a one-time-use PIN to the account email address.
- In the Verification Code box, enter the PIN we sent you and then click Continue. We’ll show your username.
- If you followed these steps but didn’t receive the email, you need to request access to the account.
- You may need to reset your Adaptive Web Hosting password.