Set up cPanel email accounts
cPanel lets you create email addresses at the domains on your Linux Hosting account.
- Log in to cPanel (Shared Hosting).
- In the Email section, click Accounts.
- Click Create Account.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account. Note: Your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account’s Disk Space and File count usage.
- After creating email accounts, you can either check them with webmail or use an email client.
- If you have trouble adding a cPanel email account to Outlook.com email, check out Outlook.com Postmaster for assistance.
- If your cPanel email accounts aren’t working, you probably need to update your domain name’s email settings (technically known as its DNS zone file’s MX Records) — we’ve got that information for you in Configuring DNS for your cPanel domain.