Add a WordPress Site
Every Managed WordPress account includes a certain number of websites. Here’s how to add a site to your account.
- Go to your Adaptive Web Hosting product page.
- In the Managed WordPress section, select Manage All.
- Click + Create Site.
- If you have a site available on an existing plan, select it and click Next. Otherwise, click Buy New Plan and complete purchase.
- Select if you want to build a new site or migrate an existing site, pick a data center and create your login. After your site installs, the following message will appear: WordPress successfully installed!
- Open WordPress
- Install a theme to your site
- Install a plugin to your site
- Move an existing site to your Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate, or Developer account
- Create a staging site