Back up my database with Plesk Hosting
You should always keep backups of your databases — there’s no other way to prepare for the unexpected. Here’s how to manually create a backup file of your Plesk database.
- Go to your Adaptive Web Hosting product page.
- Select Web Hosting and next to the Plesk account you want to back up, select Manage.
- Select Plesk Admin.
- On the left sidebar, select Databases.
- Select Export Dump for the database you wish to back up.
- Select Automatically download dump after creation and then select OK.
Once complete, click the download link in the lower right corner of the page to store the file on your local computer. Although no filename extension is attached to this compressed file, the format is .bak.
- Back up your website files in Plesk hosting
- Restore your database in Plesk hosting