Change my PHP version in Plesk
Plesk lets you change the PHP settings on a per-domain basis. This means you have to update the settings for each domain on your account if you don’t want to use the default version of PHP.
- Log in to your Adaptive Web Hosting account and open your product.
- Next to the Plesk hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- On your Plesk home page, click Hosting Settings next to the domain you want to change PHP settings for.
- In the Web scripting and statistics section, select the version of PHP you want to use in the drop-down menu next to PHP Support.
- Click OK.
Note: This updates the PHP version for that domain. If you want to use this new version for all domains on your Plesk account, you will need to change the settings for all other domains using these instructions.
- You can verify that your site is now running on the correct version of PHP by using a phpinfo file.
- If these changes do not take immediately, you can manually refresh these settings by recycling your application pool.